Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year



Finally, it's new year.  2010 is the tiger year which is my zodiac.  I wish everyone all the best.  I have intention to continue doing charity for disability children who live in Chiang Mai, North of Thailand.  There are down syndrome children that do not have enough money for their food and necessary expenses.  I am now donating 5% of my income to them.  I wish I could do more for them this year.

Yesterday I went to Wat Arunrajawararam Rajaworamahavihara  in the Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River.  There were not so many tourists as last year, may be people went to the north of Thailand which is very beautiful scenario and nice weather.  After visited the temple we gave bread to fishes at the Chao Phraya River.  There are a lot of  big fishes and I saw many children love them.  I have a good time visiting temples around Bangkok and love taking boat across the Chao Phraya River. Feel refresh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment