Saturday, September 12, 2009

Say hi!


Hi! 
I am a stay at home mother of 2 teenage boys. I always love craft and art since I was a girl. All my handmade is designed and made with all my desire heart. My mom passed away when I was only 3 years old, therefore my dad sent me to stay with my eldest sister who was a dressmaker. Since then I watched and help her made clothes and accessories for people in town and always felt good when look at their happy faces once they picked up our works. My sister taught me how to make bags and I also grabbed the ways she made accessories and adapted it to do handmade jewelry. She pushed me to study in the university and I did get a bachelor degree in accounting and master degree in business administration. After I graduated I worked for foreign companies in Thailand but art and crafts always be deep inside my mind. I want to make people happy as much as my sister did. 

I decided to quit a job and started to turn my hobbies in to business. The best feeling come when I see my customers' happy faces while they are receiving, using or wearing my pieces.

I made jewelry and bags for my cousin, friends, friends of cousin and friends of friends .... and so on... They encourage me to sell online. Therefore I open this store and hope more people can see my pieces of work. 

Please come and check out my handmade jewelry and bags gallary place ---> http://jarm-hug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment